Thursday, October 13, 2016

My kind of club



    Can you believe it? Turns out I am a charter member of an organization I didn't even know existed. To be sure, the Dull Man's Club (Born to be mild) is my kind of club---no dues, no meetings, and very few rules.
    As one of our members explains, "Time is what keeps everything from happening at once." And if there is one thing we Dullers are good at, it is taking our time.
    If you are one of those "on the go" sort, who doesn't have time to take your time, I urge you to slow down long enough to check out this delightful Dull Man's Club link. You won't be sorry. And if you know someone who might be an unsuspecting candidate for membership I hope you will "Share" this with them.
    Now, I must remember to tell the wife that "dull is good." Near as I can tell she thinks I'm just dull. Maybe she needs more time.



.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment